Connect with us

General

Paramedics treat toddlers after they ‘drank chemicals’ at daycare

Published

on

Emergency services called to a daycare centre have treated a dozen children after they were mistakenly given a drink with chemicals inside. 

Paramedics were called to the centre in Caulfield, in Melbourne’s southeast, just before 3.30pm on Wednesday. 

Fire Rescue Victoria reportedly treated multiple children who were suffering a reaction to an “unknown substance”.

Ambulances are seen outside the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney, Thursday, September 6, 2018. (AAP Image/Joel Carrett) NO ARCHIVING

A dozen children were treated after ingesting chemicals at a Melbourne daycare. Source: File/AAP

Firefighters arrived within six…



Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Harrowing footage of children amid deadly conflict
Yoo-rook Justice Commissioners announced | NITV